IIIT Bangalore & Gyanome have been working together for many Years; Both our organizations have jointly organised various Math focused sessions & talks at IIITB campus in Bangalore
This initiative intends to make mathematics teaching and learning more engaging, and Interesting by collaboratively working with math communicators, math teachers, various organizations working in the field of mathematics education and related stakeholders.
To execute this pilot project – IIITB, in association with Gyanome foundation would leverage the expertise and resources available in and around Bangalore particularly — Ramanujan Math Park, and other institutions in the vicinity
Celebrate International Mathematics Day
Take a virtual tour of Ramanujam Park
Who are we
What we do
Ramanujan Math Park
WHY IIITB & GYANOME TOGETHER?
• From our Experience at IIITB, we have always found that there are FOUR institutions that have to be come together to ensure success of any initiative – especially if it is focused on a larger social need.
• An NGO (or) a Domain Expert who has a clear understanding of the market, its needs and possible solutions (be it technology or otherwise) In this case, GYANOME Foundation.
• An Academic Institution that has its strengths in the solution that is being proposed. In this case, IIIT Bangalore with its technology prowess.
• A Government (or) Corporate Sponsor that has its focus on the Impact to different Stakeholders,In this case, PSA – Government of India.
• Multiple Go-to-Market Partners & Early Adopters who can leverage the solution thus created.
• In this case, Organizations / Initiatives / Startups / Evangelizers like Select Schools (Early Adopters), Daksaa Media / Skillo (Startups), Ramanujan Math Park & Bangalore Maths Centre (Initiatives), Select Maths Communicators among others.
From the Director
” Maths is one of the hardest subjects for kids, sample text here. This is not the final text, this is a sample text. This will be replaced quoted by the respective person. Maths is one of the hardest subjects for kids.”
– S Sadagopan
From Founder Gyanome
” Maths is one of the hardest subjects for kids, sample text here. This is not the final text, this is a sample text. This will be replaced quoted by the respective person. Maths is one of the hardest subjects for kids, sample text here. This is not the final text, this is a sample text. This will be replaced quoted by the respective person. “
– Sujatha Ramdorai
Virtual Ramanujan Math Park
A Math park to provide a space to promote learning, exploration, and discovery of ideas in Math.
Beyond the Books
Bringing the world of Mathematics to you in a digital format.
Brining you Slides / NCERT Text Book available in all Languages.
Are you a teacher and Want to Contribute?
classes of NCERT Syllabus
of Benefited Students
Languages of Slides
Digital Math Content
Get In Touch
IIITB Innovation Centre, C/O IIIT Bangalore, No. 26/C, Hosur Road, Electronics City Phase 1, Opp. Infosys Campus Gate 1, Bangalore 560100.
Call For Inquiry
Mail For Inquiry